Nau mai, haere mai ki to matou mahi o ruma tahi me te rua.


Thursday 1 September 2016

Explanation of making Pikelets by Leejiin

How to make pikelets.

Have you ever wondered how to make a pikelet?
Well Pikelets are a type of food. They are like pancakes.

First you wash your hands before touching food. Then get flour, baking powder, a pan, egg, butter, sugar and a bowl, don’t forget a cup.

Next you sift 1 cup of flour, a teaspoon of baking powder and ¼ teaspoon of salt, in a bowl and mix it.

After that you add the whisked egg, sugar and milk into your dry ingredients. You mix until just combined.

Finally you scoop the whisked batter into the pan with a big spoon. Then wait until the bubbles pop then flip the pikelets over, when they’re golden take the pikelets out of the pan. Now wait for them to cool down.

Now it time to eat the pikelets.

By Leejiin

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Belinda from Ruma Ono at Kaniere school and that was a great recapie on how to make pikelets because it really tells me what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Ngaio from Ruma Ono at Kaniere school and that was a great recipie on how to make pikelets because it will make other kids learn to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Anthea from Ruma Ono at kaniere School and I like how you showed us how to make pikelets. I think they are really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Ashley from Ruma Ono at Kaniere School and I like how you showed us how to make pikelets. I think they are really yummy.

    ReplyDelete